OT: Ugh! Humidity!

Dewpoint at 67 -- dry bulb at 81. I forgot just how oppressive humidity can be! Thankfully, forecast high is only 99!

But, it's been raining almost every day (every OTHER day?) so I guess that's to be expected.

Sadly, the soil can't handle much precipitation (caliche) so this could end badly (though not as badly as the folks in DE!)

And, always amazing to see how quickly things grow once the "faucet" turns on! I wonder how much of the fruit will split in their eagerness to accumulate that extra moisture?

Perhaps I should run errands while it is just "uncomfortable" out there...

Reply to
Don Y