OT: Too late to save the Earth

I really don't care that what you claim is 'clear' to you, as your vision is 'clearly' distorted.

Any scientist that claims that a doctor that has published his results in three peer reviewed--allbeit from the start of previous century--journals and on an AMA conference on bulbar polio, is a fraud just because that 'scientist' can't believe the reported results instead of being triggered into trying to see if the results can be replicated--which would be a

*very* easy thing to do--should have his 'scientific' credentials stripped from him due to his clearly anti-scientific attitude.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

By the way, this is an ad-hominem attack. Another sign of a despicable anti-scientific attitude.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

There's not much evidence of human brain activity in your output. So it's an ad-subhominem attack, which is scarcely anti-scientific, granting your imperfect grasp of science and statistics.

I see myself as defending science against those - like you and Jamie - who dress up their irrational prejudices in the trappings of pseudo-science.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

> joe

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I'm not seeing the same world that you do, so one of us does has a problem.

You can't have read much of the rubbish that does get published in the peer-reviewed medical literature. The medical hierarchy expects journal editors to find compliant reviewers who will accept their nonsense.

Sturgeon's Laws says that 90% of everything is rubbish, and that goes up to about 95% for the medical literature.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

}snip{