OT: Running a pedestal fan in reverse - failed - a rant of sorts.

Get one of these,

FMurtz

I am glad you Rocket experts aren't talking about centrifugal impellers..

;)

Reply to
M Philbrook

:-)

mark

Reply to
makolber

Or why my '72 Dodge Dart had so many left-hand connections. According to this thread I must have just had my nuts on backwards!

Reply to
DemonicTubes

Because it effectively changes the sign of the complex exponential.

For a longer discussion, please start a new thread.

--

-TV
Reply to