OT: Rambllings, counting my blessings, etc.... :-)

So, I'm sitting here, enjoying the euphoria of the synergy of alcohol and m*r*j**n*, and contemplating: I have booze I have p*t I have cigarettes I have food I have internet I have toys I have internet I have comfortable shoes I have a warm place to sleep I have a warm place to "defecate" I have internet I have a comfortable chair to sit in I have a TeeVee, that shows stuff for free I have electricity I have propane I have warm stuff to wear

The only thing missing is the blow job, but I have the internet and Rosy. ;-)

Life is good. :-) (well, admittedly, with a couple hundred bucks, I could get more titty contact, but I think I had my fair share of that in Korea and Thailand during the VietNam Era. )

But, most important of all, I ain't dead yet! ;-)

(the following is from an old "joke", by some old-time comic from the vaudeville days, but the supplemental stage directions, and interpretation/ arrangement are pretty much mine:

KID: "hey, Maw! The nay-bers jus' hung Paw!" MA: "Well, did'ja cut 'im daowun?" KID: "Uh, nuh...." MA: "Well, Whah the hauyll nawt?!!!" KID: "Wayull, he ain't daid yet........" )

Cheers! Rich

--
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

Do you still have a job? :)

Reply to
onehappymadman

I see no mention of female companionship.

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.