OT: Put my money where my mouth is!

From: Ron Paul Donations Subject: Thank you for your generous donation to Ron Paul 2012 PCC To: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Date: Thursday, August 4, 2011, 7:44 PM

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your generous donation to the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee. Your contribution to Ron will help fuel the fight to return this country to the principles that made it great.

Here are your transaction details:

Donation amount: $100.00 Transaction date/time: 2011-08-04 21:44:22 Transaction ID: 300410286

Thank you, Ron Paul 2012 PCC --- end quote ---

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Your on the list NOW!!! You will soon start getting calls and letters daily, asking for donations. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I get three or four emails A DAY asking for contributions. Fortunately, I've managed to salvage enough common sense in my old age to use the "Delete" button.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That's not the only list he's on, now.