OT: Potential GIANT election fraud on the horizon...

Thursday, January 14, 2010 From World Net Daily:

A political correspondent is making waves with his stern warning that Democrats are scheming to manipulate the electoral process this election year by implementing a federal mandate to involuntarily register millions of people to vote ? making the system ripe for unprecedented fraud and abuse.

"Democrats were very rattled by the Nov. 3 election results," Wall Street Journal reporter and political commentator John Fund told a crowd in November 2009, at a David Horowitz Freedom Center forum. "What do liberals do when they lose elections? They change the rules."?

REF:

Robert Baer

Robert Baer wrote in news:iZCdnVMSSNssHMzWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.localnet:

note that Obama's Justice Dept. never looked into the New Black Panthers intimidation of Penn. voters. Note Obama is hand-in-hand with SEIU and ACORN. Look at Minnesota's election shenanigans.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Makes a nice change from the Republican approach, as exemplified in Florida in 2000, which was to remove loads of people from the electoral rolls

on the grounds that they had names similar to those of convicted criminals, and lived in the same electoral district.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

WorldNetDaily is one of the best unintentional humor sites on the Internet.

Reply to
Richard Henry

I seem to remember that somebody said it was really run by the folks over at the Onion. Sounds plausible...

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

I don't care any more... all my sources of income are off-shore. I if Obama proves to be obsessive, I'll move off shore as well. ...Jim Thompson

Did you feel that same way back in 1986 and earlier, when the top income tax rate was 50% vs. the 35% we now have?

Just curious... :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Back then (IIRC) we still had Schedule G (averaging over 5 years... good for consultants when income went up and down like a yo-yo). Also (again if I recall correctly) you had to have a VERY high net income to get the 50%. I can only remember something like ~39%. ...Jim Thompson

States weren't nearly as hungry then either.

Reply to
krw

Counting state income tax (AZ), sales taxes, and the various property taxes, I get up to about 55% right now :-( ...Jim Thompson

Its OK. There are no giants on our local ballots anyway.

-- Paul Hovnanian snipped-for-privacy@hovnanian.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Have gnu, will travel.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Wrong. They *all* think they are, and that is *not* OK.

Reply to
krw

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I've read that one of the goals of Soros was to get DemocRATs in charge of state elections(IOW,intentional election fraud). That's what happened in Minn.

It fits right in with Alinsky's Rules For Radicals.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Well, I didn't see evidence of any fraud in yesterday's Mass. election results. If they were going to cheat, don't you think they'd have tried something then?

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

Weenies being complacent... they thought they had major-weenie-land Massachusetts in the bag.

Normally they would pull a Minnesota rise-from-the-dead votes :-( ...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

"Patns on the ground,pants on the ground,lookin like a fool with their pants on the ground". B-)

How was timely that American Idol wannabe! (the next William Hung...)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

The Demonicrats just needed to find 100K *more* dead voters.

Reply to
krw

krw wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Brown rose in the polls so fast and so late in the game,the D'RATs were caught with their pants down and couldn't get their machine geared up for election stealing in time.They didn't think they'd need it,so they were unprepared. B-)

"Pants on the ground,pants on the ground,lookin like a fool with their pants on the ground". B-) B-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

My guess would be that it was more in reaction to the Republican election fraud in Florida in 2000, where the Republicans in charge of the electroal roll fraudulently deleted a lot of potential Democrat voters from the electroal roll.

Jim Yanik doesn't happen to realise that he is a member of the radical- right lunatic fringe, who have absorbed Alinsky's rules by osmosis - they've seen them work - and try and make them work for them, too.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman