OT: need decent ISP

..Earthlink.net and Copper.net do not qualify.

1) Crappy customer service: rarely is the question answered (as if it was not read or the reader was brain dead). 2) Crappy customer service: try the question again, and Copper.net ignores it until you complain, and then you are lucky to get an answer. 3) News Groups: no support. 4) WebMail: Here Earthlink does qualify, in that incoming e-mail is rendered in ASCII and HTML codede page is *NOT* interpreted but rendered in ASCII - thereby making it -->SAFE
Reply to
Robert Baer

Real people. They answer the phone, understand the technology, return your calls and emails, tweak your email filters for you, send out a guy to fix your DSL.

But last time I tried it, their news server wasn't very good, so I use Supernews.

John