OT: Neat little Slide Show on the Platonic Solids

Little animated Graphic and slide show of the Platonic Solids. Hit "next" in the upper left corner.

By the time you get to slide

There is a 4 dimensional Dodecahedron rotating on screen. You "see" the

3 Dimensional cross sections rotate in from the 4th Dimension and rotate out again.

Robert

Reply to
Robert

Nice!

...Jim Thompson

Very slick indeed, and the best teaching there is; visual

My son just looked at it and was engrossed (to say nothing of _me_)

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Did you follow the links to the Models you can rotate with the Mouse?

Robert

Reply to
Robert

I most certainly did, and quite amazing they are.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

If you enjoyed that site, you might also enjoy my new website,

It also has some nice polyhdral graphics and lot of information.

Dan Rad> Robert wrote:

Reply to
DanielRadin