OT: Increase of our dictatorship

Yes, and the ID is to enable them to get one database in which each person is neatly entered and can be followed, profiled and selected for 'removal', if needed.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

First you will be observed. Then, when they finally have been able to confiscate all weapons, you will receive your retribution.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

If "they" are trying to confiscate weapons "they" aren't doing a very good job. Will they be coming for my pocket knife?

--

Rick
Reply to

Haven't you seen that 'they' are already trying very hard?

joe

Reply to
joe hey

On 27 Sep 2015 10:32:57 GMT, joe hey Gave us:

A nation does not declare war "to" another nation. They declare war ON another nation, idiot.

We had not done that de facto or otherwise, chump.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On 27 Sep 2015 10:32:57 GMT, joe hey Gave us:

And where exactly are you referring to? The US?

We decidedly have the most complete compilation of the most complete set of facts about it in the world, dumbshit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On 27 Sep 2015 10:38:20 GMT, joe hey Gave us:

How the f*ck would you know, dumbshit?

What the f*ck are you, like a whole 20 years old? Your mental age is that of a ten year old.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yes, I have seen weapons confiscated any time someone is arrested. They do a good job of that. Otherwise, what are you talking about?

--

Rick
Reply to

Apparently it's higher than yours. You're really blind that you don't see what's going on. Ah, no, you don't *want* to see it.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

But actually you know it already, deep down in your baby heart. That's frustrating and that's why you're always so angry in your responses. Poor baby boy...

joe

Reply to
joe hey

THen you two should get along just fine then!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On 27 Sep 2015 17:51:23 GMT, joe hey Gave us:

Nice try, putz. Just like with Trump, just saying it doesn't make it true, idiot.

h I see far more than a putz like you does. I am miles above you.

Do you always look in a mirror as you post?

It sure is, bitch. But you won't get that one either.

"baby heart"? Grow up, child. This group is for mature adults.

Then you should see someone about it.

Angry? No. Just spot on when I call a spade a spade.

You... YOU ARE A TOTAL RETARD.

Nice try, punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yeah, I was trying to become friends, but he just doesn't want it. So now I'm trying to approach him on his own level, sorry if that hurts your ears.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

On 27 Sep 2015 18:25:02 GMT, joe hey Gave us:

You're a goddamned liar.

You are not only not qualified to make any such assessment, you are too goddamned stupid to do so as well.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Colorful metaphores..

You must be unemployable, I can only picture how a job interview would go.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

One advise: Don't fall down.

Hahaha, you _are_ funny.

Then get the f*ck out of here.

Aaahh, he is just honest, not just a regular dork. No, he's a *honest* dork. That's nice.

Nice talking to you, baby boy. Just keep it coming, I'm enjoying the 'conversation'.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

No, I'm not. :)

When one person in a room is surrounded by idiots then *he* is the idiot (and yes, I mean you).

joe

Reply to
joe hey

ROFL!

joe

Reply to
joe hey

On 28 Sep 2015 01:26:25 GMT, joe hey Gave us:

The term is ADVICE, dumbfuck!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 18:56:48 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

That decidedly rules you right the f*ck out.

You're a goddamned idiot lunatic.

You MUST be a Trump fan.

Please go drink some Jim Jones Kool-Aid.