OT? How to quintuple your money! ;-) (electronics peripherally involved)

  1. Sometime, when you're in the drug store, and you see a bin of miniature RC cars at .98 a pop, buy a couple.

  1. Let them sit on the shelf for a year or so.

  2. Let the new kid in the shop spot one.

So, the kid says, "Hey, Rich! Is that RC car for sale?" I said, "Sure - everything's for sale." He asks, "How much?" I sez, "Oh, I dunno - make me an offer." He says, "Five bucks?" I said, "Sure!" and hand him the car and the controller, which is in pieces, and he says, "Are you sure it's going to work?" I said, "Oh, hey, here's another one on the shelf, still new in the pack." He says, "Ten bucks!" I said, "Done."

So, I just sold a $1.98 toy for $10.00. Am I a Capitalist, or what? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Reminds me of Leno talking about the Saudis giving Bush a sword and how he cleaved to it--like he does with all shiny things.

Reply to
JeffM