OT: How much traffic does your ISP filter by TCP port no.?

Usenet access is pretty cheap. I generally use Individual.net ($10EUR/year) for text access and Thundernews ($8/mo) sometimes for binaries. No use for port25 access. It was useless when I had access.

THere are many to choose from.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Jim Thompson snipped-for-privacy@My-Web-Site.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Hmmm. I am looking at it, it does not seem to be that expensive unless i buy hosting. I do not really think i need another webpage.

Reply to
JosephKK