OT: Harbor Freight

Thanks, Michael. I'm not looking to set up anything quite that substantial at the present time, but I suspect that the dishwasher mods would be of general interest here.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

with

They had replaced the one modified in house with a commercial built unit. The original was used about 10 years and was so worn out that they had to repair it several times a month.

The company used all stainless steel commercial units as the foundation for their board washer. What was interesting was the number of SMD components we cleaned out of the filters.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

with

I finally track him down, but he can't remember enough details to be of any use.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

with

Well, thanks anyhow for trying, Michael!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

with

would

After thinking about it, it has been nine years since he last worked with the equipment, and he's in his '70s. so I can understand why he can't remember the details. Other people ran it, he maintained it.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell