OT Graphing software

graphviz.

The learning curve is going to be longer than a gui tool, but once you've figured out what you need in a graph script, you can run it again and again every week.

Reply to
David Brown

Hi Don, I hope you won't be upset if I ignore your advise. I ordered a 1 year license to qtiplot. ($20). If that doesn't work for me, I'll try something else.. maybe gnuplot.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold