OT? Computer to play Jeopardy next week!

There's a thing about it on Nova tonight (2/10/11) at 6 PM PST; I don't know if it's network or just on a local PBS indie, but I saw about the last 15 min. of the show the other day; today I get to see the whole thing. :-)

Two of the record champs, Ted Jennings and some other guy, will be challenging it, and none of them will be allowed to use Google while playing. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Seems Watson is winning.