OT: Google dictatorship..

From an investment newsletter: Porter comment: The power corporations can attain over certain industries is one thing... But I see Google as a much bigger threat to innovation and even free speech. It has begun censoring paid search results, refusing to display the advertising of certain publishers. And they won't explain why. Google's search-engine market channel is the lifeblood of the publishing industry, today. With the power to censor advertising, Google can literally decide what will and what won't be published in the future. There's no doubt it can also heavily influence many other sectors of the economy, too, simply by deciding who is allowed to use Google and who isn't.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Wow, good thing I got a ten foot pole...how is that posdible? I have lost a few b side items in both free and psyed applications as well, but I suspect the why is poor flow, revenues to the artists and copyright owners are hurting, not that they do not want to share, but that some of their heavier content needs to be routed better, too many awesome artist and minds falling on the no way side of Iife., nearly exiled finacially, while their work is kicking in the public mediums..

I guess they are trying to help these less fortunate mismanaged assets, rather than be part of a false $ense of joy.

Let's given some time??? R. Ps: It ain't funny, the masses that have the grip on this " joy" don't have much dough either, but try, are, and will be trying to make ends meet to each end. It's Entertainment, Entrepreneurship, aka Business, and, it is Very Cool.

Reply to
Randy