OT: For JT (& other AZ transplants)

Paul Harvey Feb 18, 2006 mms://abcrad.wmod.llnwd.net/a49/external/0102cABAAHQAAAAcDle6yKhvE1c0LnEJnNwFajD8QD92LOnSD/harvey/pm/harveysat02182006.wma (Between 9:20 and 12:45)

Reply to
JeffM

JeffM, Thanks!!!

Finally had time today to listen to it all the way through.

Talk about nostalgia... I've been here in the Valley of the Sun for 44 year... I remember Lu Lu Belles and all those other places Paul mentions.

And I even own a number of bola ties.

We make a monthly sojourn to Cave Creek to have fried chilies at the Satisfied Frog ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

I thought that might remind you of someone--perhaps even yourself.

8-)
Reply to
JeffM