OT: Book Question

Anyone have the book....

"Introduction to PSpice Using OrCAD for Circuits and Electronics"

by M.H. Rashid?

I received an E-mail from a "professor" in India asking me questions about behavioral modeling for a course he was to teach, and implying he got my name from Rashid's book.

Am I referenced in this textbook?

...Jim Thompson

Go to the Library of Congress website to find the ISBN number and publisher and e-mail the publisher.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jim;

I looked through my copy of a different Rashid book: "SPICE for Power Electronics and Electric Power" and you are NOT in that Rashid book.

Dave

BTW: How is your son doing?

Reply to
EE123

He died April 20.

...Jim Thompson

Jim, I am very sorry to hear that. I have boys 26 and 25 and a daughter 22. As a parent, that is the toughest thing to endure. You may have posted the news in the sci.elex group but I was the hospital then having my gall bladder ripped out. Again I am very sorry to hear that.

Dave

Reply to
EE123

Yep. NOT a fun event, Duane, our youngest, was only 33 :-(

...Jim Thompson