OT: Autism Linked to Tylenol ??

...Jim Thompson

increase

cetamol-autism/

Should be under $5000. It looks like a security dome camera on a stick = type thing.

Reply to
JosephKK

thing.

I really don't know what they cost, but they aren't cheap [*]. Part of the attraction is the weight (portability). It's really a rather amazing mast assembly (if this is the one I'm thinking it is).

[*] What the market will bear is a *lot*, in this case.
Reply to
krw

thing.

I just finished a specialty chip where the end customer makes security camera systems. I'll just request a sample and see what I can get ;-) ...Jim Thompson

thing.

Watch what you ask for. You'll likely get my X10 spam.

Reply to
krw

On Jan 14, 10:14=A0am, Jim Thompson

Jim, EVERYBODY would!

David Rosenhan's THUD experiment

Well people were admitted to psych hospitals, telling only one lie, that they were hearing a loud thud, but otherwise they were to behave completely normal.

EVERY ONE was admitted!

Do not overlook the PUNCH line!

After it was exposed and embarassed the phychiatric community in the USA, a psych hospital challenged him to send more and they would spot them.

Later they reported that they had identified 41 fakes.

Rosenhan then announced that he had sent NO MORE fakes!

They were CAUGHT again! The psychiatric INDUSTRY has NO CREDIBILITY LEFT!

LOL

poses-psychiatry-video

Greegor

So they switched to being AGW proponents ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Well, Slowman is still walking around free.

Reply to
krw

Interestingly, Jim, David Rosenhan started out with the hypothesis that Psychiatry was being used to a large extent for POLITICAL control of people.

You can bet that if somebody was to be thoroughly OBSESSED with AGW 20 years ago they would have stood a good change of being diagnosed.

Now that AlGore and others in government are pushing the new doctrine, it's more likely that somebody OBSESSED with AGW would be portrayed as the sane ones.

Reply to
Greegor