OT: Any Eagles fans out there?

Just watch it. It is a really good cover and only a few minutes of your time.

Amazing what folks can put together these days.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

amdx snipped-for-privacy@knology.net wrote in news:sf8b9r$in2$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I am sure it is a hell of a lot better than the San Bernardino concert I went to back in like '95. OMG, the greedy promoter bastards sell seating areas... hundreds of seats... that cannot even see the stage! So they put up 15 foot tall posts with shitty 48" plasma displays on them (again 1995 crap). I paid $60 to see the Eagles live and all I got to do is stand up (because all the idiots stood) and watch it on TV while it actually took place 150 feet further away. While other assholes traipsed by in both directions on their way to and from the filthy port-a-potty string the path for which insta-volved right in front of us and on top of our blanket patch everyone started out with. The worst Live Concert, because it was the worst venue, I have ever seen (or didn't see) in my entire life having actually attended the event. And had to stand and any rest was at ground level.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

WoW ! She is very impressive !

I much more appreciate the smaller concerts before, say, 1977. No binoculars needed to see a big TV screen !

I never cuould get a decent seat in a big stadium the few times I went to hear music !

Reply to
boB

Eagles are great- saw them in concert years ago. Paid a scalper $300 for two tickets (originals- better seats and cheaper were stolen, sadly).

That little girl has some talent. Zhou Zhaoyan of Nanjing aka "Miumiu".

It's amazing what people can do with fairly rudimentary equipment- like this a cappella cover of John Legend's "All of me"

All from this "studio"

Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany snipped-for-privacy@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Well if you are a Star Wars fan, or particularly the current "Mandalorian" fan, you will love this Russian chick doing the theme song with all "medieval" instruments. She is a VERY talented girl and you will fall in love with her because she is of age, unlike the Eagles chick. ;-)

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno