OT: 3" Toilet Flapper without the !@#$% Low Flow Vent

Where can I get it?

Or has the nanny state forbid such?

Then how to plug the vent ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Not sure what vent you mean, but how about silicon RTV?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I know HD still has the old round stoppers. And the old floats. I even have the old brass valving with the leather seals just incase.

Martin Riddle

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Kinda looks like a dab of silicone or a brass/SS nut and bolt would do the job.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

The vented ones are a fix for 45 year toilets that flush for a very long time. Your hardware store is full of crap if they're selling them for new toilets.

--
I will not see posts from astraweb, theremailer, dizum, or google
because they host Usenet flooders.

New House... "Schedule 5" Toilets... hole in side of flapper to close when half of tank has been expended. ...Jim Thompson