Only one EV charger at home?!

Doubtful. I've put the food dish inside and she will follow -- until I start to close the door. The cat will interact when she feels like it. When I'm reading outside she will sometimes jump into my lap and enjoy getting her ears and chin rubbed.

Reply to
rbowman

If food is only inside she'll have to come in.

Or run away.

Maybe try some fun toys?

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

The cat was making a living before she started coming around regularly. Semi-feral cats do whatever they are going to do. It took a couple of months before she would come to the food bowl if I was standing there.

Not too interested. I've got catnip balls that some of the other cats go crazy for but they don't hold her interest for long.

Reply to
rbowman

Then you were driving badly.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

But from what you've said only one front wheel was non-braking.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

If you're ashamed of the way we're made there's no hope for you. If you believe in god, god made you that way, if you believe in evolution, we evolved that way. Either way it's perfectly natural.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

In the UK any beach, hillside, wherever is nude if you want it to be.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Merkins are stoopid. Before puberty girls' chests look like boys' chests. So why would they make a distinction?

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Does doo-dah refer to some anatomy?

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Expectations about the way you ought to look are culturally determined. and can be bizarre. Chinese foot-binding and Victorian wasp-waists come to mind.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Half the time I can't tell the difference.

Maybe children should be forced to be naked from the waist down so we can tell what they are.

Reply to
Max Demian

Sounds shit. I see no reason to stop cutting.

Alt.home.repair is for Americans you fool.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

So what? If it's a tree behind you, you'd soon start looking If it's a flowerbed, you're going to crush it anyway.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Were they retarded?

We mow lawns, concrete yards don't grow.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Try looking where you're going? And try bringing up children with brains.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Backing over a child with a Juan Deere is really just a postpartum abortion. Why are the Democrats opposed?

Reply to
Slevin

Unlike Republicans, the Democrats understand the difference between abortion (killing a potential child that might have survived to full term if its mother was in a position to sustain the pregnancy) and the murder of somebody who has managed to survive birth. A lot of Republican brains seem to have been stillborn.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Sounds like my aunt's dog. She has zero interest in toys. I did manage to get her interested in a game of petanque, which caused much hilarity. She randomly moved balls around while we were playing.

She sees no point in games, she was a breeder, which makes her try to stop any fights between any other dogs. Quite weird, human mothers don't do such things.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Then your car is shit, or your leg is weak.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

You can't tell the difference between a boy and a girl?!

Everyone should be completely naked, it makes life much more fun.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin