Oh, no!

It now occurs to me that it has been at least a month since I have received any Email offering some product to enlarge my penis. What can this mean? Have they finally figured out that it's completely unnecessary?

Reply to
Palinurus

Or that you are beyond hope ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

In far future, only Net historians will know about this.. Maybe it'll be called "The Penis Enlargement Spam Period". Like the Jurassic period is known as the "Age of the Dinosaurs".

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

No, they're being nice and saving you some money. After long hours of research of various clients, it has been deemed that for some, there is no hope!

Maybe you fall into this category ? :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

--
Your penis?
Reply to

My latest spam email: "Your new penis is waiting for you." Shudder! Let it wait.

Reply to
Winfield

The objective of the enlargement scam was to enlarge penises (err..penii..??) in order to introduce a follow up scam.. the penis reduction!!.

"It's so freakn large I pass out from hypovolemia!"

My dad told me.."Son...get a girlfriend with small hands... It'll look bigger." :) D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Kind of hard to find a girl with small hands in farm country isn't it?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

It means they found out you're actually a girl.

Reply to
gearhead

Sno-o-o-o-ort! Now THAT'S funny ;-) Or a small mouth ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

That stuff works, mines now 4 inches, the women say that's good enough, they don't want it any wider. Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

Why? How big ARE your hands? How many acres does your Ma and Pa own?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida