Odd PSU behavior?

- - - - - - - Snipped waste of bandwidth from w_tom - - - - - - - - - - -

Michael,

I get 6 postings before w_tom choose to ignore me whereas I make it 8 Postings until he chose to ignore you - mind you, you started before me, so I guess you can justify claiming you had already worn the moron down before I started, so lets say that gives you a handicap of ... -2 posts But then you gave him a break from between the 1st and the 8th so I reckon we can add one of those posts back ......

So that leaves the score at ;-) Michael 7 Richard 6 w_tom Loser and Liar (as always)

Does this game score like Golf ???? Should we go by posts or points made against w_tom ? - nah points scored is a bit like shooting fish in a barrel

Regards Richard Freeman

Reply to
Richard Freeman

More like "Trolls in a teacup" ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

----------Snipped for Brevity--------

ahh that is even less of a challenge ......

Btw I thought you know how w_tom claims to be an 'Engineer' I thought you might be amused at w_tom's definition of an Engineer: from alt.home.repair 8 th April 2003 (

)

"Extensive details were discussed by engineers in the newsgroup misc.rural "Storm and Lightning damage in the country" 28 Jul 2002 "

when you look up that thread in Google it turns out to be a bunch of Farmers

and even they disagree with w_tom.....

Regards Richard Freeman

Reply to
Richard Freeman