Now, online complex impedance of R-C circuit is ready

Patrick Chung

Wouldn't w (omega) be rads/s rather than kHz?

Reply to
Glenn B

Just an observation, probably a typo!

Other pages are interesting.

Reply to
Glenn B

Well, actually krads/s.

Reply to
John S

Possibly :)

I was pleased enough with myself to dredge rads/s out of the dark unused corner of my brain!

Reply to
Glenn B

And you should be. It was not a criticism. In fact, your reply prompted me to look at his site to see for myself. Thank you.

Reply to
John S

I'm trying to think what the sound 'pachung' might indicate.

Maybe the noise a mechanical calculator makes when it ejects a sprocket into the 'output' tray.

RL

Reply to
legg

Looking at that guys site made me wish I could turn back the clock & do it all over again!

Reply to
Glenn B

Are you thinking of 'ka-ching' ?>:-}

Patrick needs to stop the BS and pay attention in class. ...Jim Thompson

Crikey Jim, you're getting grumpier by the week!

Reply to
Glenn B