Nortel Helios PSU 200A 48V circuit required

rectifier

are you repairing one or building one? We might be able to help without the diag, maybe.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Hi All

we are looking for circuit diagram for a Nortel Helios 200I 48V rectifier that we need repairing. It is a 48V 200A power supply possibly made by Astec.

Would appreciate and pay for this

Regards

Michael Clavien

Indcontrol Electronics Unit 1, 1 Gordon St CAMPERDOWN NSW 2050 Australia Ph: +61 2 9519 6650 Fax +61 2 9519 7460

Reply to
Michael Clavien

Reply to
Michael Clavien