NJ arrests woman for exercising her First Amendment rights

The Wuhan virus crisis has encouraged bureaucrats to violate the Constitution with impunity:

Flyguy

During emergencies you no longer have your full Constitutional rights.

But the matter will be settled in court. We will find out if the order to "stay at home" is legal. This may make it to the Supreme Court.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

Hey Dude,

You ALWAYS have your Constitutional rights - there IS NO provision in the Constitution for its suspension. If you can find it, SHOW it to me.

Reply to
Flyguy

titution with impunity:

to "stay at home" is legal. This may make it to the Supreme Court.

Constitution for its suspension. If you can find it, SHOW it to me.

The Constitution is as the courts interpret it. At the time the courts all owed the imprisonment of how many thousands of US citizens of Japanese dece nt? The courts allow many things at different times only to find they didn 't like it many years later.

Can you own and fire a howitzer? Doesn't the 2nd amendment say you can bea r arms? Abraham Lincoln conceded that his unilateral suspension of habeas corpus during the Civil War was constitutionally questionable. But no cour t told him it was unconstitutional.

So you don't have any Constitutional rights unless the courts give them to you.

We will see what the courts say. Hell, they do all sorts of random things. You can't sue to recover your property under civil forfeiture because the action was against the property, not you. You don't have standing.

Don't argue with me. Talk to the judge.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

Flyguy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Bullshit. Every military service member takes an oath and signs a contract in which they fall under the UCMJ, NOT the US Constitution. The moment they finish the oath. Just like Trump.

Every Federal employee as well. As far as I am concerned ANY public service official that gets the seat they hold by way of taking an oath, is bound by the oath ONLY. And have limited 'same rights' as in the constitution, but not all of them.

For regular citizens IF there is ever "martial law" declared, or whatever provisions fall under the act Trump just enacted, you will also give those rights up. Watch out for heavy enablings of state national guard groups that are not putting up testing facilities, but 'policing'. There should already be federal level testing facilities sprinkled all over all of the hottest zones. We have hundreds of inflatable hospitals. Trump FAILED. But I would not put past him sending out the troops for the wrong reasons.

In California, the rotten bastards force folks out on bail or on 'probation' to give up their rights and be subject to search of their person at any time, and their abode, and must "reveal" to law enforcement upon 'contact' that they are under 4th amendment suspension. And then the cop grapples you up, cuffs you and starts in with the unconstitutional pig harassment.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Ricky C wrote in news:b5442d7a-417b- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

"Your appeal has been denied, like you knew it would be..." -Father Guido Sarducci

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

nstitution with impunity:

.

er to "stay at home" is legal. This may make it to the Supreme Court.

he Constitution for its suspension. If you can find it, SHOW it to me.

llowed the imprisonment of how many thousands of US citizens of Japanese de cent? The courts allow many things at different times only to find they di dn't like it many years later.

ear arms? Abraham Lincoln conceded that his unilateral suspension of habea s corpus during the Civil War was constitutionally questionable. But no co urt told him it was unconstitutional.

o you.

s. You can't sue to recover your property under civil forfeiture because t he action was against the property, not you. You don't have standing.

Hey Dolt, just because the courts get it wrong - and they DO - DOESN'T mean you don't have those rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.

Reply to
Flyguy

Hey DecayedIntellect, you are so FUCKED UP you are beyond HOPE!

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy wrote in news:bad8ca80-76e2-4690-8992- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Hey, FlyShit. I am human. You are FlyShit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Constitution with impunity:

ts.

rder to "stay at home" is legal. This may make it to the Supreme Court.

the Constitution for its suspension. If you can find it, SHOW it to me.

allowed the imprisonment of how many thousands of US citizens of Japanese decent? The courts allow many things at different times only to find they didn't like it many years later.

bear arms? Abraham Lincoln conceded that his unilateral suspension of hab eas corpus during the Civil War was constitutionally questionable. But no court told him it was unconstitutional.

to you.

ngs. You can't sue to recover your property under civil forfeiture because the action was against the property, not you. You don't have standing.

an you don't have those rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.

LOL That's *exactly* what it means!!! God you can be so dense.

That's like saying if someone takes your money and spends it at the track a nd slots and women, that it's still your money. Ok, fine, it's your money. Enjoy it.

Whatever.

--

[...]

Those God given rights require people to do more than bitch on the internet to assert them. many years ago those God-given rights were fought for by men with real bloodshed

Reply to
blocher

e Constitution with impunity:

ghts.

order to "stay at home" is legal. This may make it to the Supreme Court.

in the Constitution for its suspension. If you can find it, SHOW it to me.

ts allowed the imprisonment of how many thousands of US citizens of Japanes e decent? The courts allow many things at different times only to find the y didn't like it many years later.

an bear arms? Abraham Lincoln conceded that his unilateral suspension of h abeas corpus during the Civil War was constitutionally questionable. But n o court told him it was unconstitutional.

em to you.

hings. You can't sue to recover your property under civil forfeiture becau se the action was against the property, not you. You don't have standing.

mean you don't have those rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.

et to assert them. many years ago those God-given rights were fought for b y men with real bloodshed

Please go ahead and shed your blood so someone can get a haircut during a p andemic where thousands are dying. I want to see someone's blood shed. Ye s, get your name on a monument in front of the courthouse for dying in the great haircut protest of 2020.

Any volunteers? Who's a patriot?!

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricky C

Ricky C wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

No. If they are out, their goal is to make blatant asses of themselves as they smear Trump fecal cream all over their faces, except this time AS they endanger the lives of fellow citizens with a nonchalant dismissal of science, all the while claiming to be the smarter party. The only thing more stupid than Donald John Trump is a Trump supporter.

It does not get any more twilight zone than that.

"The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street" S1 E22

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The UCMJ confers the same right to jury of peers, and my peers all took an oath to protect and defend the US Constitution.

So, "Bullshit" is an appropriate title line for that tirade.

Reply to
whit3rd

whit3rd wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You ain't real bright, chucko. At least not in this. Court martials are not jury trials.

You must not have read what I wrote.

A serviceman or woman fights for the rights of the citizens of the United States of America. Not their own... not while *in service*.

While in that service, they relinquish theirs, and thus fall under the UCMJ. IF one is on leave or liberty and one commits a crime and one gets caught, one gets processed under the civilian laws, falling AWOL from one's duty station, and once one's civil matter is past, one must then report back to one's duty station and face whatever charges they have for one.

Nope. You lie in a court martial, whether against you or another, they'll send your ass to leavenworth. They do not f*ck around.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Incarcerated? You did disappear for a long while.

Reply to
Corvid

You could have fooled me...

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyshit wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Shit has no neurons. You are nothing but shit. Flyshit, in your case.

If you were here in front of me you would be splattered flyshit, because I eradicate vermin.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Flyguy is remarkably dim, and does seem to be lot easier to fool than he imagines.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It sounds like he has been arrested quite often.

Reply to
Michael Terrell