NIST closed

Some districts are laying of teachers, and not all districts are union. Also, teachers ARE expected to show up for work.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Really? Some states have pretty loose union rules but I don't know anywhere that there are no unions. There are Democrats even in red states.

Three days a year, I suppose.

Reply to
krw

I should have said schools, not districts.

On what planet can they only show up three days a year, and keep a job?