nice Mini-ITX box

Janitors can't afford it.

Reply to
krw

From the depths of your fucktard mentality? No thanks.

Escondido is several miles away, little immature boy.

I would still be miles ahead of you.

she shows up just before we are leaving. Except when I work late. Her son was killed in a car accident a little over a year ago. He was getting ready to enter college.

You are a goddamned retarded bastard. A big oaf 'janitor' should beat the stupid out of you. You probably wouldn't survive since that number comprises 95% of your hulking cadaver.

Do you even know who Tzu was? Oh... that's right... you are too much of a loser to have that depth of character.

Reply to
My Name Is Tzu How Do You Do

Several miles from where?

John

Oceanside, as has been stated several times over the years in which I have been here.

Next thing we know, this John retard will be claiming that Oceanside is not several miles from Escondido.

Escondido is inland (several miles). I am at the oceanfront.

Besides, the residents there are more your speed.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

The Stone Brewery is pretty good. Very good, in fact. Except for the frogs; the frogs are way too loud.

So, you are down on the residents of Escondido, too. Is there anybody you like?

John

I never made any such statement.

The city is one of the more gang prevalent areas in the county.

*That* is the 'speed' to which I referred, to which you subscribe.

You lose, again.

Not if they are like you.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

*GUFFAW*

What on Earth are you trying to say? Watching you negotiate the English language is like watching a four year old handle a fire hose!

Reply to
JW

El Cajon!

Reply to
Greegor

Seeing you being so unable to grasp simple statements is yet another proof of your immature mentality.

Reply to
The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

You should get pranks like this played on you.

The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra

*smirk*

Does anyone think that sentence made any sense whatsoever?

Can I borrow one of your Bwahahahahahhhaaaaas?

Reply to
JW

Is this the sort of thing that amuses you?

Didn't you claim to be a Christian?

John

about the

My bet, Green Mountain will beat Peets.

(Friday) is

Still way

Starbucks is not in the business of selling coffee (at least not good coffee), they are selling feel good to people with more money than = brains.

Reply to
josephkk

No Cajones!

Reply to
krw

Interesting. Now I'll *have* to try Peets. ;-) It's about the only thing worthwhile about Vermont (that, and Vermont Teddy Bears for the new grand nieces and nephews).

*Way* too much money and zero brains.
Reply to
krw

Do you like dark coffee? We do, so we drink their French roast. Get me your shipping address and I'll shoot you out a bag.

John

Do you have any idea where dimboobie keeps those things?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Scroll to the bottom, as it were:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

the

Thanks, but I can't do caffeine. I'll order a bag, it's not all that expensive.

Reply to
krw

The guy wasn't hurt, you retarded twit.

Reply to