nice little 80v switcher

Raw supply voltages seem to be going up, into the 50 volt range, so an

80 volt switcher is handy. This one looks nice. I'll get the eval board and play with it.

I want to make an 8-channel programmable power supply, and I think this will work. It will need a bit of stuff around it to make voltage and current limits programmable, but that shouldn't be bad.

I'll have a 48 volt supply, but PoE and such are in the 50's. 48 is a nice wart voltage.