Nice knowing you all!

Michael A. Terrell

SO, we can expect another surge of baby boomers taxing our SSI system

70 years or so from now, or what ever free lunch program they will be offering.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Wrong. It ended all right. Think back, and you'll realize you're missing a second or two, right around 6 o'clock. That's when they switched it. Yup.

Tinfoil hats at the ready, everyone.

(so far world 2.03.g is pretty decent. I like it. And my phone seems to work a bit better too...nice upgrade.)

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

They won't draw SS until they retire. IOW, 93 years from now.

(If you just raise the retirement age high enough, it solves everything. Plus, they get to keep your dough.)

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I think the guy would be better off quoting Bible predictions like Matthew 24:7 and just add some spin to include things like nations will demand repayment of debt and drive the U.S into bankruptcy, and other bad economic stuff. Then set the time-line for 2 or 3 years to get the most mileage and donations.

Matthew 24:7

"Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places."

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Anybody dead yet?

Reply to
John KD5YI

DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

Since the Holy People were taken away and the sinners are left behind, that explains why we're still here. It was only the end for them. The last day for us is in a month or so, and it's supposed to be much warmer.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Not me.

John

You got left behind too, huh?

Reply to
krw

Suits me. Another excuse for a party.

Reply to
John KD5YI

Hey! I thought you reserved that title for the obnoxious nymnut.

Reply to
John KD5YI

Why didn't they disappear then?

Bwuahahahahaha!

They snuck out quietly in the night.

Oh... NOPE! They're (the idiots with the signs) still here!

Or, the percentage was wrong, and a mere 0.000001% were taken, and we ARE all that is left, and none of them were on the list either.

Hahahaa! "Holy people" indeed.

Reply to
George Orr

Another proof of just how thick your skull is.

Reply to
RoyLFuchs

Yep, that's who he meant.

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Ah! I understand now. It threw me for a moment because I never considered DimBulb as brain-alive anyway.

Reply to
John KD5YI

So far, about 300 and counting in Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Greegor expounded in news: snipped-for-privacy@v10g2000yqn.googlegr oups.com: