Nice HP scope going cheap

There may be a correlation between places where you can't get fired and places Miso stays for awhile. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Now he's going to pack his six-shooter and ride east. Oh wait, he is probably also hardcore anti 2nd amendment so he can't :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Miso worked at Maxim. Of course he's f'd up.

Government is now a union shop. That's your dentist's problem.

Reply to
krw

He can ride all the way East. There is no difference between coasts. Miso? He's as left as loons come. Of *course* he's a gun grabber.

Reply to
krw

You are screwed up in the head..

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Like that other good Democrat out Sacramento way, State Senator Leland Yee, who voted for gun control while running millions of dollars of illegal guns in and out of the country, including RPGs and machine guns.

(For those not following along at home, you can read the criminal complaint here:

It gets interesting around P. 19.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

That pretty much destroyed their absolute majority stranglehold. There were already two others right before. Like this guy:

It's disgusting.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Except nothing I said was idiotic. Perhaps you got confused and read your own text. You do get confused often.

Good. If foreigners don't like our laws, they are welcome to leave.

Not my problem.

Have you considered moving to Somalia? No paperwork there.

Reply to
miso

Executive jobs are not union.

Since you seem to know nothing about the United States, you might want to acquaint yourself with the Peter Principle:

I'd suggest you stick with engineering, but well, oh never mind...

Reply to
miso

I know you don't understand California politics, but these politicians are from safe districts. They will be replaced with Democrats.

You don't understand much of anything thing.

Reply to
miso

Oh, that f*ck up is due to Arnold. Thank you GOP.

But if you investigated this further, you would discover that the unions were the ones that complained about the safety defects.

Reply to
miso

Quote "if your CPA is a f.....g idiot". These were your very words and they are derogatory.

Ah yes, the usual kneejerk statements. Where exactly did your ancestors come from?

Do you honestly believe American never live and work in foreign countries? Where the hell did you really work?

But that of many others. If you really have worked where you claimed to then it will be a problem for many of your former colleagues. Some may not even know and then it can hit them some day like a ton of bricks. It is a totally unnecessary problem Obamacare clearly created.

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

No, Caltrans did that, a goverment entity.

Nope. The Sacramento Bee newspaper did.