Need Help with Design

You are STILL trying to use a proportional font to make ASCII art.

*.*.non-proportional.font.like.Courier&fwc=1

To create this stuff, you have to LEAVE Google. Use Notepad (monospaced font) then cut & paste back into Google.

To *read* ASCII prints from Google, there are 4 ways:

1) Copy & paste back into Notepad.

2) Click **More options** then **Show original**

3) At the top of the page click **Options** then **Fixed text**.

4) Append &fwc=1 to the URL and hit Enter. (Preface that with a ? if one does not already exist.)

Before leaving the page, you will probably want to click **Proportional text**. . . ...and B+ (plate supply) hasn't been in common use since ~1965 when tubes (and plates) pretty much disappeared. Bipolars use Vcc (collector supply) and FETs use Vdd (drain supply).

Reply to
JeffM

=A0 =A0|

=A0 |

=A0_|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0|

Hi Mike, I'll have to stop saying "thanks" - well maybe just once more. I must be trying your patience. I'm bound to get something right sooner or later - just by accident - law of probabilities. BobP

Reply to
BobP122

=A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0 |

=A0 =A0_|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0|

Bob, sometimes the guys here act a little stern with the newcomers. Basically, like Jeff said, you can't type a post in Google using a fixed font, but you can bring up notepad in windows, type your message there, then paste the text into a Google groups post. Hope you saw my other post with the explanation about mosfets.

Reply to
gearhead