need help BFG135A

Hi, with reference to discussion at 20-may last,(the same object "need help BFG135A), this unit gain stage (emitter follower), drives a laser diode. I need to know if the BFG135A, that i'm using to drive the laser, is "strong" enough to ensure high power laser beam, or if I have to choose a different RF transistor to design the unit gain stage. So i would like to understand the ICmax i can obtain with a periodic impluse (ampliture

5V, 10ns 2%) input to the gain stage, looking at data sheet's parameters

Thanks a lot,

mauri

Reply to
mauri236