Need DDS module, 2nd round

lead

rum,

A big thing around here is a girl with a cart who makes ice cream to order, by whipping LN2 into cream stuff. I haven't had the luck to run into her, but I hear it's pretty good.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

lead

For quick chilled drinks, this seems to work

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

They've been using LN2 a bit much for that kind of thing:-

It makes wine-sickles pretty easily, but they're too cold to be comfortably consumed.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I bet she gets a lot of dates!

--

Rick
Reply to

the lead

right to

do it

ice, rum,

I expect it may vary some depending on the ratios of the constituents.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk