Multi-Line LED Dancer by music?

Hi All,

Many (15) years ago (when I was good in electronics) I designed a multi-line LED dancer connecting to my stereo system. The first part of

the circuit was separating frequencies into 10 lines and giving them to

10 individual music dancers (10 LEDs). So each line of LEDs was dancing

for a specific range of frequency. Any of you know of any circuit out there for doing such a thing? Is it any IC doing it in one shot (something like LM series)?

Thanks in advance,

Homer

Reply to
Homer