Mission Statement

John

Andrew Holme

Now, that's what I call truth in advertising. Very refreshing.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

Oh, that's good.

   \\|/  \\|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

Seeing as how this is not Highland Technologies mission statement why did you post this?

Reply to
JosephKK

'Cause it's fun?

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

'Cause it's fun?

John

Maybe this might be a better link:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Right, I posted the wrong link. They also have a page that lists interesting ideas that they haven't got around to yet.

Kentech seems like a fun operation; I'll have to try to visit them some time. They are both a customer and a competitor.

John

LOL. I guess it depends on who are their customers. There are quite many people who would consider this mission statement offensive.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Who wants that kind of anal retentive customer?

Michael A. Terrell

So it's a pre-filter! Who needs such dour customers anyway? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

And it is still not fun for me.

Reply to
JosephKK

many

Suits and repressed suits.

Reply to
JosephKK

It must suck to lack a sense of humor. )-;

Be well, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise