MicroCap - Anomaly

For some months I have tested MicroCap rel. 7 Demo and everything was right, but an anomaly often appears recently. When I perform a "Save" or "Save as" MicroCap doesn't save the project as ".cir" but as ".cir$$TEMP$$" as if the project were temporary. Can someone help me?

GF

Reply to
GF

right, but an anomaly often appears recently.

".cir" but as ".cir$$TEMP$$" as if the project

I don't have Microcap in front of me, but that sounds like it's trying to use a system variable - is there a way to customize the default filename? It's as if the original default variable was $$TEMP$$ and ".CIR" has been placed in front rather than instead of. If not in a config file (or via an "options" part of the menu, then maybe hunt in the registry for MicroCap entries.

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor