MAX690?

Is there a power management IC similar to the MAX690 that can be used just to achieve switchover between say a 3.3 volt main supply and supercap to provide sleep-mode standby power to a uP, and a "PWR_GOOD" signal to assert an external interrupt, that doesn't cost flippin' 8 bucks?

Reply to
bitrex

Does the world really need 14 thousand different types of uP supervisory products? I guess so.

Reply to
bitrex

quad comparaotr & fets?

Reply to
tabbypurr

It appears they range from very simple hardwired voltage detectors with an one-shot providing a RESET to very complicated sequencers with watchdog functionality, standby/powered switching, etc.

Reply to
Rob

This looks pretty nice:

I found a supplier that has them for under a dollar in quantity, which is a lot better than 8!

Reply to
bitrex