Maracas Filled with Ferrite

I was removing CA glue off ferrite pieces by putting them in a plastic bottle filled with acetone.

To speed up the process, I shook the capped bottle. Ooops.

All my E and I pieces now have little chips on all the corners. :(

Reply to
D from BC

As long as the mating faces still make good contact, who cares?

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

That is a good point. The corners carry very little flux anyway. So it should still be usable, if a little ugly.

Reply to
David Eather