Low voltage to HV DC converters

Hi,

I am using Matsusada's Low Voltage to High Voltage DC converter. The input range is from 1.5V to 12V which translates to 250 - 5000 VDC. I am facing with some arcing issues on the high voltage side.

I will appreciate if someone can give me some pointers to eliminate the arcing. Should I use a series resistance and on the output side before connecting it to a voltage divider ( 1000 : 1) circuit for my feedback loop ?

Any comments are most welcome.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Reply to