Low THD transformer circuit

and I think Scott Adams has bee lurking here

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

The coffee in Sydney can be quite good - any encounter on neutral ground would be unlikely to end in tears. Despite what you might deduce from Phil's abuse, I am not a pickaxe-handle kind of guy, and Phil's fragile cranial structures are not at any risk from me or my near relatives.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Well I take Paul meant that you could be the one 'pickaxed'. And if you insist on meeting him, please don't encourage him taking coffee or any other stimulant :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

The situation is asymmetrical - in theory, I know where he lives and he doesn't know where I'm staying at the moment. If I invaded his space by showing up on his doorstep, uninvited, I would run a risk of being pickaxed, but I do have one very large nephew, and several more who come in closer to average height so such a confrontation could - in theory - be fairly safe, if perfectly stupid.

--=20 Bill Sloman, Nijmegen (but in Sydney at the moment)

Reply to
bill.sloman