Low pass filter modulation

to use

nes

work at DC

I meant you made a valid technical point. That's not disrespect in my book. Electrons aren't politically correct; they're above it.

Sure--it adds color.

Sure, that works. Or your op-amp scheme, after refinement. Both are fine.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

place to use

'crappy' ones

it work at DC

section PI

inductance.

VCO

web!

through

=A0Hence

my

Have you tried AACircuit? It runs fine in MSWin and wine (on a *nix platform). It beats the tar out of drawing circuits by hand.

LTspice listings are also acceptable here (free from Linear Technology also runs in wine).

Reply to
JosephKK