Low cost joyswitch / nav switch ????

Newark used to stock the ITT TPC1133G for 1-off sale. It's got left/right/select.

It seems they've pulled it from the catalog, but still have stock and

1-off pricing, if you can find a way around the new MOQ of 10000:
Or wait 17 days for a Qty 1 shipment:

Richard

Reply to
Richard H.

Hi all, I've spent a heap of time trying to locate a smallish 4way+Select or

2way+Select switch (googling/calling suppliers etc).

I've found a range of tact switches (4 way + select) but they are all too small (10mmx10mmx5mm) to be useful in my application. Alps have some switches that look ok but with the MOQ of 1000 units is waaay too high.

The switch will be mounted on a pcb about 15mm behind a 1.6mm aluminium facsia panel and used to navigate a menu on a 16x2 lcd. I'm looking at a cost of about US$2 - US$5 per piece. The most I would buy at any one time would probably be 50 units.

Any ideas on who may be able to supply such a beast. 2way - (left/right) + select would also be ok. Maybe like a small "paddle" for L/R with push to select. Any other ideas would also be appreciated.

I tried posting over at S.E.C. without an luck. Thanks guys.

rob

Reply to
Rob

4way+Select or

.jsp?SKU=27C4633&N=0

.jsp?SKU=14J9927&N=0

Hi Richard, thanks for that. I've looked at this switch and a few others like it. Unfortunately it is too difficult to make it fit into the pcb/housing arrangement that we have. regards rob

Reply to
Rob

4way+Select or

.jsp?SKU=27C4633&N=0

.jsp?SKU=14J9927&N=0

Hi Richard, thanks for the reply. I have looked at this part as well. It is still a little too small for my enclosure, the size of which is dictated by the LCD I am using. Many thanks for the suggestion anyway. rob

Reply to
Rob