Looking for paper authors

We have a new community portal for engineers (of all kinds), including electronic engineers.

We are looking for people that have written papers and wish to share them with the public for educational purposes.

Our system can host them for them, display them, and help its authors edit them any time they wish.

Full credits are given along with the work.

If you are interested, please visit

S. Fox Polymenis