Looking for motor testing houses

Hello all. I'm looking to find companies in the United States that perform testing and evaluation on small brush-less DC motors. I'm talking about generating torque/speed curve profiles, dynamometer testing, winding resistance and inductance measurement, etc., not just "yeah Wally, it spins real purdy!" kind of testing. The motors I'm interested in testing are ~1/4HP or ~200 Watts and max unloaded RPM of ~10,000. So far searching on Google has only lead to a single reputable lead... I'd like to avoid having to get all the equipment myself since this is a one or two time testing and the equipment is too pricey to justify it. Thanks in advance!

-Will

Reply to
larkmore

I don't know these guys but you could ask:

If they can't do it they'll probably give you some phone numbers. Or ask these folks where they sell their dynamo testers to:

HTH, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Have you looked at what is available in the radio control model aircraft market???? whole different ball game to industrial stuff and a fraction of the price, including controllers. Available from tiny to HUGE 3Kw++ power from 8.4 to 42V+ Plenty of test data too

Reply to
TTman