look for a MLCC capcacitor

I am looking for a kind of MLCC capacitor:

10uF/50V/ + - 20%/ 1812

pls give me a suggestion.

Reply to
Rosen

I don't think you will get such high CV density in today's technology. Remember, MLCC capacity are specified at 0V DC bias. Although rarely documented (probably due to marketing decisions), the capacitance can drop to below 20% of its original value when biased at the rated voltage. I recently tested 8 different 10uF 25V, 1210 MLCC capacitors, and all measured in range of 1.8uF to 3uF at 25V bias.

Reply to
Adam S