LMC6484 any good?

Found LMC6484 Want a rail to rail replacement for LM324, the datasheet looks almost acceptable, bit low frequency, strange out versus in open loop linearity? But low input current, offset is big (few mV). This thing any good?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Huge input offset voltages is a disease shared by a lot of National parts. For a jellybean LM324 replacement, have a look at the LMC6034.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

On a sunny day (Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:08:16 -0400) it happened Phil Hobbs wrote in :

Thank you, help is appreciated. I see it has more offset than LMC6484, 9 mV versus 3.5 mV. If I look at the datasheet page 6 I see the slew rate is almost a direct function of temperature ... I have an idea for a temp sensor now :-) It can drive about 100 pF

It does not have the strange overshoot the 6484 has, that one can drive more than 100 pF. Also the local shop does not have it.... After my MAX232s from China that latchup I will buy local for a while...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje