lidar chip

I think that gets really cheap in volume. I'm impressed.

These guys used one of our delay generators when they did their development.

Practically nothing is in stock these days, especially from Digikey.

It's still impressive. It has a laser, a photodiode, drivers, tia's, maybe an ADC, lots of logic, packaging.

You are determined to be both ignorant and offensive, and to not say much about electronics.

How are those investments working out?

On a sunny day (Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:30:13 -0700) it happened John Larkin <jlarkin@highland_atwork_technology.com> wrote in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

He gave some good reasons pointing lasers at the public is a bad idea most can be done better and safer with cameras.

Much in the US is fake these days, say Hunter ByeThen.. was just reading people cracked his cellphone, he sold US oil reserves to China it seems ByeThen a criminal club. We in Europe should immediately ditch the Criminal lead US and make peace with Russia better for cold winters too,

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

UK link:

Jan Panteltje

Most impressive is how obvious our current crop of politicians are, about making big money off of being politicians. It's getting worse here in America.

But the rest of the world was already there a long time ago.

What country are you from?

"We in Europe" are chomping at the bit to go after Russia. Doesn't take much encouragement from America. Apparently you missed all of the nasty anti-Russian rhetoric coming out of European nations, when the Russia-Ukraine war started, before (and even after) they started feeling the oil pinch.

Reply to
Edward's Mother

On a sunny day (Tue, 12 Jul 2022 08:03:39 -0000 (UTC)) it happened "Edward's Mother" snipped-for-privacy@post.header wrote in <taj9sq$202t8$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I am in the Netherlands, where I come from? You must know babies are brought by storks, but in my case it was obvious from the beginning I was dropped here by a flying cup and saucer.

Well I followed the thing from the beginning, from US sabotaging Northstream 2 to Merkel shutting down nuclear plants, what not. It is all about US weapon sales, after US left Afghanstan (and their weapons there) they needed to sell more So a war in Europe (as the other demon-crate Kill Blinton, ehh Bil Klignon, or whatever Monica's lover's name, did make war in Europe before). Far from their US bad. Cowards!!!

So, Hunter ByeThen was preparing for war in Ukrain all the way from the begging, I notice CNN (Certified No News) and other main news channels are quiet, have Precedent ByeThen show Webb telescope pictures, as if he had anything to do with that or even can graps its meaning, so media under demon-crate control, Suing Trump for attacking demon-crazy so I drop CNN now.. just a ByeThen channel... Rise up Americans!!!!! Those reserves were meant to make fuel cheaper for you! As to the glowbal warming crap, CO2 has NOTHING to do with warming, climate change is caused by earth orbit changes, in the past at times CO2 was lagging behind warm periods (use google). Your are all being played like a fiddle!!! Earthlings rise up, your young generation has been brainwashed by the Al Gore and his polar bear club and is now brain dead, beware it may take many generations and a thousand years or more after WW3 before you can fall for the next plot again! Enjoy it now!! Storm the ...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Hint: gaming will destroy your brain, or has already.

Designing electronics is great mental exercize.

Reply to
jlarkin

Let them have all the soviet satellite countries back, in exchange for the fossil fuels that you don't want to make?

That's generous. Include East Germany too. And Poland, the classic european play-toy.

I bet Putin lusts after both. We cound donate Alaska.

Reply to
jlarkin

On a sunny day (Tue, 12 Jul 2022 06:36:57 -0700) it happened snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Well, remember Russia did most of the work defeating nazi Germany in WW2 in Europe. What is bad? Look at the living conditions _now_ in the US. Hell they block all Russian channels and now even Cuba is no longer on sat TV .. Was just appreciating how peaceful that place was.. ByeThen looks a lot like a fascist pig to me, he and his cronies. He plays the masses and you jump and do not even know you are just a puppet. Sanctions here sanctions there, using agents everywhere.. So much fear the US has CREATED, mass murders by US and its 'allies' no end was just reading today about the murders by UK forces in Afghanistan. Human nature, no reason for me to believe US is better than Russia. One ant heap against the other. May the best one win (evolution) but radiation after WW3 lasts a long time and US is outnumbered.

You are in no position to donate anything, your country is bankrupt, fort Knox is empty. All you have left is what you stole from others.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

US per capita GDP is about 6x Russia's.

Is that why millions of people emigrate, legally and illegally, to the US every year?

Not stole, gave. We rebuilt Europe and Japan.

Reply to
jlarkin

It's a step up from Haiti...

Reply to
rbowman

Jan Panteltje snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:tak4gb$22s33$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

You are a goddamned idiot. A conspiracy theory spouting lunatc, that's what Jan Panteltje is.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You may need to visit your doctor.

Same suggestion.

Reply to
Dimiter_Popoff

Er... how does 'make peace with Russia' work for Ukraine? They aren't aware of any immediate way to do so other than surrender.

Do you want to 'make peace with Russia' enough to immediately surrender? Europe is mostly democratic nations, they could vote to do so, if it were a good idea. I'm thinking, there won't be such a vote.

Reply to
whit3rd

Actually, we get a lot of immigrants from Europe too. And Asia. San Francisco is 34% Asian.

What the US has always stolen is the world's best brainpower.

India, China, and South Korea probably are a net gain in brainpower. I'm not sure about the other countries on the top ten list.

It reminds me when Fat Teddy (Kennedy) was against illegal immigration before he was for it after he found all his favorite Irish bartenders and maids didn't have green cards.

Reply to
rbowman

rbowman

On a sunny day (Tue, 12 Jul 2022 13:16:24 -0700 (PDT)) it happened whit3rd snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Media here and politicians controlled by US.. Ukrain's shitlensky burning his own people in a fight he cannot win EU countries and UK and US supplying him with weapons creating debt he can never repay, US selling new weapons like crap F35 to EU. What's new? Our current dictator US agent rutte in power for his third term. EU ruled by flipped out green old women that are against technology ..

Destruction is imminent From the US perspective destroying the Euro seems to work .. But US is technological so far behind now, bad Boeing planes, not working ICBMs, even Musks latest super thing went just up into flames. China will have a mars base and ask landing rights long before US astronuts even get there, Chinese restaurants on moon and mars...

So, as Ukrain now counter attacks with US weapons Russia can only respond by nuking the whitehouse or something like Kiev.

2024 Musk made so many children maybe some will survive WW3 and rebuild what's left.. ?? He'd better focus on his business, I warned about his twitter deal here. After WW3 not a single 'lectrick thing will work. Archaeologists of possible a new species will dig up cellphones and wonder 'how on earth did those humming beans build that? Like we now do with pyramids and Maya stuff.
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Tue, 12 Jul 2022 19:20:47 -0000 (UTC)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote in <takhif$331$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>:

Native Americans And US then did nuke tests on their land

Right of the strongest? But with a dropping IQ below 75 as you confirm here other countries being above 100 will be stronger. Planet of the apes, I remember that shot of the statute of glibbery laying in the sand.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje