LED Lamp - Circuit and Graphs

The title says it all. For such a simple circuit it solves problems with inrush current and lamp flicker. The graphs of performance might be "illuminating"

We have failed to address the fundamental truth that endless growth is
impossible in a finite world.
Reply to
David Eather

All in a zero size file, wonderful indeed.

Reply to
omg

How do you download without "joining"? ...Jim Thompson

click "slow download"

answer the captch

wait....

click "download" (under 'slow download") when it says it is ready.

close the stupid add page that pops up - then save the file (about 150k)

or use file dropper.

I'm afraid the graphs aren't as pretty as yours, but it seemed good to put them out to add some fact to the debates about mains LEDs - (although I admit my "30 LED" approximation might not be to all tastes and the results are only "approximate")

--
We have failed to address the fundamental truth that endless growth is
impossible in a finite world.
Reply to
David Eather

I sent the right file. The zero bytes I can't explain - it is the same one as on file factory and that is 130k.

Do you have a preferred file hosting site - my usenet provider is sans uploads.

--
We have failed to address the fundamental truth that endless growth is
impossible in a finite world.
Reply to
David Eather

Sorry, I don't download anything that's an exe :-( ...Jim Thompson

Not an .exe Jim. It's a zip. You must have clicked on one of the bits of advertising.

I still have your email. I just posted the file.

Anyone else with the same trouble just email or ask on SED and I'll mail it. Might take a while though. The "cricket" test between Australia and India has resumed. I don't think anyone can explain "cricket"

--
We have failed to address the fundamental truth that endless growth is
impossible in a finite world.
Reply to
David Eather

Try this one:

(they are pissing me off - especially since I have a paid account with them to host files.)

Just checked. this one does work - it is the exact same file though!!!

Also this link

We have failed to address the fundamental truth that endless growth is
impossible in a finite world.
Reply to
David Eather

Got it from your other link. Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

Pardon the french, bur WTF are the ads for? WTF is the so-called circuit?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Check, double check, TRIPLE check. Goddamn add; shove them all.

Reply to
Robert Baer

MORE BS ads...put ads where the sun does not shine; post the damn circuit or quit.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Why not stick a bridge rectifier in there somewhere?

John

Huh? You really are so out of it that you can't see? ...Jim Thompson

If not a bridge rectifier, what does D1-D4 comprise? ;-)

Reply to
RosemontCrest

The only file I was able to open (without joining something or loading apps) was a half-wave doubler with a zener thing. The filedropper sites are horrible.

John

. The filedropper

Try

We've been using the free version for two years and as yet, haven't had one single problem. No popups, the files can reside forever. They gently prod you to try the Premium Service (pay for) but it is subtle to say the least.

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering

I'm increasingly using Dropbox as a substitute for carrying stuff around on a memory stick in my pocket. I can see how it can take over, practically become your entire C:\ drive. I'll have to pay them one of these days, for more storage.

It is, as you say, also a good place to post public stuff. It's so easy to use: just drag and drop a file into a folder on your PC, and there it is.

Does this link work?

The bummer is that you can post links to files, but not to folders.

John

Works fine, and fast.

Werner

Reply to