LDO..

Hey, I was looking around for a circuit schematic of LT1175 but couldn't find any, but did find a schematic of LT1185. Can I assume them to have identical circuit schematics, or is the idea too far fetched? Would someone have a schematic (in older datasheets probably)? I guess the 1175 is a low quiescent power LDO as compared to 1185.

Thanks! vishwa

Reply to
vishwa

Well, you obviously didn't try the manufacturer (Linear Tech)

Link below

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Hey Pete, I guess I screwed up when I mentioned circuit schematic...I guess what I meant was an internal circuit schematic as in the LT1185.

Thanks, vishwa

Reply to
vishwa